Play it By Ear gets a blog

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Post-Fall Fair thank you's in the form of an embarassing story

Chris, Sheena, Mai - in our black and white uniforms

While posing for this shot, I tucked my camera bag under my left arm. Turns out a corner of the bag was peeking out, making it look as though I had a nasty armpit stain. I Photoshopped the 'stain' out, but left the dishelved hair, as it seemed to match my singing-mates' hair.

For coming to watch, videotaping, and moshing to the Gregorian Chant (or not), a shout out to Agatha and Reuben, to whom we'd have given the setlist if it weren't for the fact we didn't have one, on principle.

12 Comments:

  • i take offense to that...sort of. even if it's true :P

    By Blogger almost anonymous, at 4:40 PM  

  • yeah!!! That was wicked fun. How did you ever get so cool?

    By Blogger Chris, at 9:21 PM  

  • You take offense to which?

    Eh, doesn't matter, here have an enthusiastic apology and a deep bow from the waist!

    By Blogger m, at 9:40 PM  

  • offense to the hair thing :P

    many thanks for the highly kinesthetic apology

    By Blogger almost anonymous, at 11:03 PM  

  • I'm just the gift that keeps on giving. I was going to throw up the horns for y'all, but it seemed a mite inappropriate.

    Best cheeky comment of the noon:

    Mai: *right before gregorian chant* Sing along if you know the words!

    By Blogger Rohbit, at 1:10 AM  

  • Heh... strange thing to say since I so obviously didn't know the words myself!

    By Blogger m, at 10:58 AM  

  • did she say that?
    *confuzzled*

    By Blogger almost anonymous, at 12:10 PM  

  • Yes I did, actually. It was a sarcastic commentary on my own ineptitude.

    By Blogger m, at 3:45 PM  

  • haha! I wish I'd heard that!!!! That's such a funny thing to say!

    By Blogger Chris, at 11:39 PM  

  • hehe. but the funny thing is...i bet quite a few people at least knew the tune

    By Blogger almost anonymous, at 7:52 AM  

  • I guess, actually I never even heard that tune before, and although it's easy, the toughest thing about it is that it's in such a weird time signature, which we actually didn't follow (and nobody would notice anyways), but I had such a hard time at first feeling the song.

    By Blogger Chris, at 7:52 PM  

  • it was kinda fun though

    i wonder what people *really* thought about it

    By Blogger almost anonymous, at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home